1. Firstly, try to reboot your computer.
2. See if any audio jack of your speaker or any other device is connected properly or not.
3. Any hardware change may create a loss of sound of your audio device.try to update your system using control panel’s device manager.
4. Reboot your system once again if you want any change occurs due to any updation.
5. Click on volume icon of your system may be sound is so low that you are unable to listen.
If in case your system still not work properly then it may be audio software is corrupted then try to roll out the driver and again download that software. Any type of computer related issue you can call us +1-888-786-2111 or visit our website for more details you can use our chat box for FAQ
Live chat with computer support.
We are here to solve all type of computer related issues. anyone can chat through our chatbot and we are online and happy to solve any issues regarding computer support, antivirus help, printer support, router support.
call us at our toll-free number +1-888-786-2111.